Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hotel Room in Manila

So I like to take pictures of my Hotel rooms because I think they are cool. Yes, I know I’m a complete geek, but yeah that’s who I am.

So I’ll begin with the main part of the room which just has a bed, a chair with a foot rest, a desk and TV. I have a big window which doesn’t have a great view but it’s ok and I don’t have a balcony. The TV is just barely out of shot but it’s a nice TV. DSCN0070

The next part is part of the bathroom. Just a normal bathroom with a toilet and a sink.

DSCN0066 However, my favorite part of the room was the other part of the bathroom. The shower/bath. It was a little room that had a bathtub a nice sized bathtub. Then two shower heads. You don’t have to be in the tub to shower because the floor has a drain in it so the entire room was a kind of shower. It was cool, plus the shower actually opened up into the room with a window, but it did have a curtain to cover the window.

DSCN0068

No comments:

Post a Comment