Friday, October 15, 2010

Cooper’s Drive-In

So Jake’s side of the family is completely opposite of mine, his family has all boys. So either way we are going to break tradition (I hope we break his, I’m not sure I can handle boys). Anyway, Wednesday was one of Jake’s Nephew’s birthday and so they decided to get the nephews together to have a party. They first went to Denny’s for dinner, but I missed that part. After Denny’s they went home and made a “Drive-In”. It was such a creative idea I had to blog about it. They took boxes and made cars out of them. Then they took these little trays and hooked them to the side of the box kind of like they used to do in 50s. Then they put the boxes around the TV and put on a double feature. I have pictures, but I can’t find the cord to download the pics onto my computer so you’ll see the pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that is sooo cute!! I want to do that for sure someday. PS: I like all girls too ;-)

    ReplyDelete