Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hair the color of Autumn

So I am pretty sure I have mentioned fall colors in every single one of my posts, but I am not used to the beautiful colors you see in the east plus there are tons of trees. Anyway, for Halloween I did not do any of the normal Halloween activities, in fact I kept forgetting it was Halloween. Anyway one of my co-worker's, Heather decided to take all the Filipino's on day trip (a drive through Virginia and the mountains.) It took ALL day, but was worth it and we got a ton of beautiful pictures. Luckily in my car I had one guy who loves to take pictures and he's pretty good so we would do a lot of posed pictures. One of the pictures he mentioned that my hair is the color of Autumn and now that I have the pictures I realize why he said that.

I've also included a couple of my favorite pictures from the trip. It was seriously a beautiful drive. We began the trip in Richmond headed west for about 45 min which was all freeway driving. Then we got off the freeway and headed north on a small winding state route that took us through lots of little towns. It was beautiful and I thought Andrea the entire time because of the all beautiful little farms. After driving for a couple of hours we decided to stop in a little town and took some pictures of the rolling hills and small town roads. One of the girls that I work with, Theresa is so photogenic I had to include one her photos in here (I hope she doesn't mind.)










I wonder how long a blog can be and how many pictures you can add. I also am afraid that there will be too much to read and people will get bored, but there's so much to show and talk about. Anyway we finally got to the top of this drive called Skyline which is a national park that is a road in the mountains which has some beautiful views of the valleys below. These are pictures of our first stop



There are more pictures to show and and things to tell, but I am getting tired and wanted to publish what I had so far. So I am going to call it quits for now but will continue on another post so that way it's broken up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment