Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sunday Walk


Last weekend Kyle came and visited me in Richmond. I enjoyed the company. After church we weren't sure what do so we just started driving and ended up driving over the James river so we thought we would stop. We ended up at this park that was a walk/hike to a lookout kind of spot. The walk was beautiful and the leaves here are so gorgeous, but the river wasn't much to see. I took some pictures of the beautiful walk.


Here are some pictures of the James River although you can't really tell it's much of a river, but we didn't want to walk anymore because we had to walk down a ton of stairs to only turn around and walk back up.


And of course I had to be in at least one picture. The rest are me trying to get the very colorful leaves from the east cost. You don't see these pretty colors on the west side but Utah is still beautiful all seasons.

1 comment: