Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Post


Lately I have been wanting to write down some of my thoughts and since that is what blogs are for I have created one. Plus maybe if I keep up on this and write in my own I'll actually remember to read some of my family and friend's blogs. Although one of my problems with blogging is that I think certain things at certain times, so when I sit down to blog I'm sure I won't have anything to say.

Although one of my thoughts today was to talk about fall. I'm on the east coast this year and am excited to get to see the beautiful trees change colors. Many of them have already changed colors and they are the most vibrant reds. Although it's still not as colorful as I expected, however it may be to early or I am too far south. I've heard main is the must see fall place. I found an article naming their favorite places in the world to see fall foliage and sadly Virginia didn't make the cut. Here's the website if you want to see some beautiful fall pictures and also a picture of me with my friend Joseph and the beautiful reds here in Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment