Monday, October 19, 2009

Finding Places to Eat


Not being able to make my own food or grocery shop requires us to find different places to eat. Eating at the same place gets boring. Even eating out every meal get boring. Anyway on Friday there were only three of us left over the weekend so we thought we'd try this place that had been talked about often, The Tobacco Co. Well I had seen it when we had gone to a different resaurant near by and
thought it looked pretty casual. Well I was wrong, although being the spacey person that I am didn't realize it until we were sitting down and it was pointed out to me. I started looking around and noticed most people were in suites and ties and really dressed up. Then we started looking at the menu and the appetizers were $14. Well we were already seated and it was on the company dime so even though we were underdressed we stayed. The food didn't end up tasting very well, but I did enjoy the atmosphere and it had a really cool old fashioned elevator. Plus the company was good and they kept me laughing most the night. So even though the food was overpriced and we didn't fit in, it was still a good dinner.

The pictures are of me and Joseph in the elevator and the view outside the window.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! This blog is nowhere near boring and I am so excited to hear all about what you are doing and see the pictures. I feel like I am traveling vicariously through you. I love to hear all these things I know we would never talk about when we are together. Keep it up. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete