Thursday, April 15, 2010

Manila

I cannot believe how fast time flies. I swear it was just September and I was just beginning the MWV project. Now I’m one week from going to Manila and training. You know I’m a bit nervous because all my work will kind of come to a head here in a bit. Either all my hard work will pay off and things will go kind of smoothly or I will realize that I was not thorough enough. Obviously I hope it is the first of the two, but we’ll see.

I have way too much to do next that I’m afraid I will not have time to prepare for my trip. I want to see people and do things before I go, but there is a lot of work still to be done. It’s funny because I was thinking these last three months were going to be easy and I would have lots of time to get things done, but no not for me. I have actually been more busy then I was in the months before.

Anyway I will be glad to go back to Manila, I actually enjoy it there. Plus this time I am actually going to have someone come visit, two people actually. I bought Michaelene and my dad plane tickets to come visit me. I’m kind of excited because every time I go down there I think “my dad would enjoy this” now he actually does get to enjoy it. Well I included a few of my favorite pictures from previous trips.100_4020 100_1392 100_1298

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Rach! I really hope all goes well. Let me know. I wish I could go too. Take lots of pictures for me. Document everything you guys do.

    ReplyDelete