Friday, April 2, 2010

Technology

So I haven’t posted anything, but since I am on a plane thought it would be cool to post while flying. Isn’t Technology amazing. Not only am I thousands of feet in the air, but I am able to talk to someone instantly, well if there was anyone online. It makes me think of that video “Everything’s amazing and no one is happy”. Although the difference here is I am happy. I am able to get home and see my family for the Easter weekend. One of my favorite things about flying is look out the windows and seeing a sea of clouds. It’s such a serene sight simple and beautiful. What’s even better are the days that when it’s rainy, dark and cloudy and breaking through the clouds it’s all of the sudden peaceful, even if it was a bumpy ride to get to that point. Anyway I’m should probably do my homework, that is why I am online. To be honest it’s a little bit expensive.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you can see beauty in flying. I hate flying. It makes me feel sick and claustrophobic. But I do love the video "Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah no I don't like flying either. I am turning into mom and get motion sick at everything, but it is beautiful and wonderful experience. If only it didn't make me sick.

    ReplyDelete