Friday, February 25, 2011

Joe

I love my dog Joe which is funny because I don’t remember ever having much of an attachment to our pets. I guess it’s because growing up I never really had the responsibility for our pets and I never got attached, I just thought it was me not being a pet person. Since we moved into our place and it being so cold outside Joe gets to be inside. I have been getting really close to Joe lately. He’s such a good dog! He’ll always ask me to go to the bathroom. He loves to follow me around which is nice to have that kind of loyalty in a pet. He knows how to hug. Most of the time he ends up just laying me by me. He loves to curl up in a little ball which is so cute. He also has the cutest puppy dog eyes and he never barks. Here are some cute pictures of him. DSCN0864 DSCN0882 DSCN0887

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! I think I could get really attached to a dog too and we want one some day so hopefully we can have a good dog too, haha. Oh, and cold?? Are you kidding me...... haha jk. But it is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is cute. I wish we could get a dog but most apartments wont let you and we aren't going to get a house any time soon.

    ReplyDelete