Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Years

I can’t believe how long it has been since I have blogged. I know that New Years was almost two months ago, but I do want to remember New Years as it was a really fun one for me. It was not planned but we had a fun little group. Alicia and Chris were supposed to home in Grand Forks, but due to weather their flight was cancelled twice so they ended up spending New Years at my mom’s. Me and Jake and Rashelle and Jason all hung out too. We played games most of the night. It started out with the guys playing games upstairs and the girls played the wii downstairs. Then Rashelle and Mom mad some of the minute to win it games and we played those for awhile. At the New Year we took some old Fireworks and set them off. It was fun, but mom was worried, for good reason, they were illegal. It was freezing there was a ton of smoke but it was fun to watch. Here are some pictures of us lighting the fireworks

DSCN0853 DSCN0854 DSCN0852

No comments:

Post a Comment