Friday, August 12, 2011

Monthly Update

Well, since it's been almost a month since I last posted something I feel like I should write something. Although I have lots coming once I can get myself to get the pictures from my camera. Yes, I finally got a new camera! Yeah I lost my old camera. I'm positive it's not in any boxes, but I'm still afraid as soon as I finish unpacking I'll find my old camera.

Anyway with my new camera I will be able to get pictures of the new place (not the outside since the outside looks like crap) and put on pictures from my wonderful Oregon vacation.

By the way I would live in Oregon, well on the coast. East Oregon is nothing special, but I love love love the coast. Although it is me, who's surprised that I would live in a place close to water. I one time, as a joke, told Andrea that I must have been a mermaid in a previous life. She looks at me and says "Um we don't believe in re-incarnation." Haha, I also don't believe in mermaids which is why it was supposed to funny. I guess not . . .

Finally I am currently in New York although there is not much to blog about there, no pictures. It will be just a little blurb about the trip, some new colleague that I have met and such. So expect those come.

1 comment: