Friday, September 9, 2011

Current Post

So I know I’m in the middle of posting about my Oregon trip and over the next week I plan to get everything updated. However, I did want to post about the newest addition to our family.

Over much discussion and debating Jake and I thought a dog would be a good addition. We’re living a place that allows dogs. Jake is definitely a dog lover. He could keep me company while Jake’s gone. I’ve seen mice and Jake’s allergic to cats. So we got ourselves a Long-haired Dachshund. He’s adorable, he has a little bit of fluffy hair on his ears and soft black hair with bits of brown. His 4 months old. We named him Cash. We’ve only had him a couple of days so we only have a few pictures of him. He was napping with me today and Jake got a picture. Then after I wanted to get a picture of just Cash.

DSCN0266 DSCN0265DSCN0263DSCN0262

No comments:

Post a Comment