Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home Again Home Again

So I’ve now been home for 4 days and wow can I say it has been nice. I am loving being home mainly just because I can work from home. Also it’s nice to get into the singles ward a bit more. Usually when I come home it would only be for the weekend so I didn’t get a chance to be a part of the activities outside of the church meetings. So far being home these last couple of days I have joined in two different activities and have had a blast. It really is a lot more fun to talk and hang out with people I want to be more like. Not that I have, but it is not fun to hang out with the people who think the only thing fun to do is drink. Although I am sad because my camera is not working well and so I never seem to have a camera. I went to buy one with Rashelle and almost did, but everyone I wanted they seemed to be out of so I took it as a sign that I should save my money and figure out what is wrong with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment