Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family Camping

So my dad wanted to do a camping trip, that was not necessarily a family trip, but of course the entire family was invited. Whoever wanted to come could come but no one was forced to go. Not that anyone in our family would be forced to go on a family trip, our family loves outings. However, it did turn into a farewell for Chris and Alicia before they go up to North Dakota. We stayed in Spruces and everyone that could be there was there (missed you Andrea). Friday night was the only night that everyone was there. We had hobo dinners and roasted marshmallows. I love camping!

 

Here are some of my favorite pictures. Everyone says me and Jake need more pictures and I agree. This is only like our third pictures. Although our engagement pictures are going to be taken in about a week or so.

DSCN0362DSCN0373

The little girls are so freaking cute! Seriously I love all my nieces!

DSCN0385 DSCN0387

 

Here are many of the other pictures of the family while we were roasting marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment