Thursday, December 29, 2011

Camping

This is terrible I really should have done this long before now. I just had a crappy way to post and nothing was working. Know that I’ve got my Windows live writer it’s so much easier to post. Anyway the next few posts may not be in the right order. However, they are all things that happened in August, September and October.

I think this happened in August while Jake was in Alaska. Although that would make my August very busy because I know Oregon and New York were in August. Anyway, one weekend my parents decided to go camping up little cottonwood canyon. I ended up planning on meeting everyone up there. Well my parents have impeccable timing. They always seem to go either when it rains or we hit record colds for the summer. Anyway this trip happened to be the rain. 

Well on the way up I got a call from my mom saying they had shut down the road up the canyon because of an accident. Mom, Shelly, her kids and I waited at McDonald’s on 90th and 20th east to kill the time. Dad and Andrea were stuck up in the canyon. Anyway, Rashelle really didn’t want to eat at McDonald’s so we didn’t eat anything. Well we ended up deciding to eat at Buca de’beppo’s. As we waiting for a seat and got seated they opened the canyon and Dad and Andrea were able to come down and met us. It was fun to have dinner. Afterwards we went up the canyon and stayed the night. It ended up just me, mom, dad and Andrea that stayed the night. I didn’t get many pictures, but I was able to get some of the rain on the leaves and the drive down. I must say that I love Little Cottonwood Canyon it is so beautiful and I have so many memories from growing up going to Snowbird.

DSCN0278DSCN0279DSCN0280DSCN0281

This last on is one of my favorite scenes driving down little cottonwood. 1 reason is that you can also see the seven sisters (which if you include my mom) is our family.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment