Saturday, December 31, 2011

Puppy Graduation

When Jake I got Cash we knew that I would have to train him. I started watching videos and reading books, but was getting frustrated because I had a lot of questions that the a video couldn’t answer. Also almost every video said that puppy classes were good because it also got the dog used to other dogs and people. With that in mind Jake and I decided to have me do puppy class with Cash. I actually loved the classes. There were three other puppies there, the same ones came every week. I enjoyed talking with them and training my dog. I was not good at doing what I was supposed to during the week so he wasn’t as strong as he could have been, but Cash became a good puppy. After the 8 weeks of training they did a puppy graduation. We played a gamed called my puppy can do that where you would pick a card and then see if you dog can do it. The cards I got were hard, things we hadn’t taught our dogs yet like have your dog run around a stool 6 feet away and come back. It was still fun. Then the dogs got some dog ice cream which Cash loved. He was the first one to finish his. It actually worried me because he ate so fast that he was shaking from the cold, but he wouldn’t stop. He even ate faster than the blood hound who was 4 times the size of Cash. Then we took pictures which I had a hard time keeping cash to remain still.

001004

This is the entire class although I only remember the puppy names. We never really said owner names. From left to right: Rosco, a blood hound, Bentley, a mix, but I forget what, Teddy, a Shih Tzu, and Cash.

011

These are pictures of Teddy and Cash playing. Teddy was Cash’s best friend in the class.

012013

No comments:

Post a Comment