Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nostalgia

So right after Oregon, literally Jake and I flew out of Oregon,  he went back to work and I went to New York. I had a two week business trip in Schenectady, which is upstate too far to visit the city. However, I enjoyed the trip. I went with a couple of co-workers that made it fun.

Anyway the nostalgia part is that I flew through the Detroit airport. Which reminded me of the many times I had been in that airport during my days working with Chrysler.  I flew in and out of that airport so many times. As I was wondering the airport (I had like a 4 hour layover) I kept saying to myself. “Oh I remember that place, I ate there with so and so” and “That’s a good place.” To be honest I actually like the airport it’s clean, it has a lot of things to do while your there. Plus to get from Concourse A to B you have to go through this under ground tunnel that has a color changing wall, the colors change to music. Then I had to get a picture of the jumping fountain in the main area (right after security.)

DSCN0211DSCN0212DSCN0217

Well I was trying to load the video of the tunnel, but I couldn’t get it to work. I had to link my google account to a youtube account which I don’t have so yeah, I just decided to not post it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment