Friday, December 30, 2011

Mom & Dad’s Anniversary

To be honest I am not sure which anniversary it was for my parents. It wasn’t one of the milestones like 30, I think it was 33. They had originally wanted to go out together to a nice restaurant, but Andrea didn’t want to be left alone. Then they figured since Andrea was coming that they would invite me. They wanted to go to this restaurant in Alta so we drove all the way up the canyon to realize that with it being between the resort seasons that everything was closed. So we ended up at Snowbird’s Steak Pit. It was beautiful! We ended up sitting outside and watching the sun set. It got a little chilly by the time the sun set, but I still enjoyed the view as well as the gorgeous flowers.

DSCN0293DSCN0296DSCN0301DSCN0302DSCN0303DSCN0305

No comments:

Post a Comment